Many Americans deal with a number of health problems on a daily basis. From fatigue to constipation, bloating, and a variety of other issues, modern science has found a growing link between the digestive tract and the rest of the body. If your colon and intestines are overworked, it can affect the other organs. One natural way to rid your body of toxins is to schedule a colon cleaning procedure, relying on sterilized water to clean the bowels in a gentle way.
The Lake Travis Wellness Center of Austin is here to provide colon cleanses that will help you feel good and restore your energy levels. While we are happy to educate patients on how the process works, many individuals are more interested in why it is so popular. Today, we’ll discuss six top benefits of colon cleansing therapy, as well as the value of working with our experienced, professional team.
Benefit From a Natural Colon Cleanse
Bathing your lower digestive tract with warm, clean water to loosen and remove waste can do much to improve your overall health and wellbeing. These treatments are all-natural and safe.
- Increase energy — Your digestive tract does a lot of work absorbing nutrients and expelling waste, which can take its toll on your body. A colon cleanse can free the body up to allocate energy toward other needs.
- Restore regularity — Overworked bowels can bring your digestion to a crawl. This stress can cause problems such as constipation. Expect more consistency and regularity after colon hydrotherapy.
- Assist in weight loss — The digestive tract can hold onto toxins, mucous, and other substances that can add up in weight. Many patients like the immediate weight loss to match their new energy, boosting their existing weight loss plan.
- Reduce cancer risks — Keep in mind that all of the toxins and chemicals you ingest will need to be processed by your body. Instead of leaving these contaminants to sit in your body, you can receive your healthy colon cleanse and keep cysts, polyps, and other problems at bay.
- Increase nutrient absorption — Clearing out your lower digestive tract will allow your body to focus on absorbing vitamins and nutrients, delivering more vital nutrition to the body.
- Feel better — Ultimately, a colon cleanse can help you to feel better. Fewer toxins, less weight, and more energy can empower you to make the most out of your life.
Do I Need a Prescription?
Yes! State law requires all patients to acquire a prescription from their M.D. or D.O. before receiving colon hydrotherapy.
Ready to Start Your Colonic Therapy?
Lake Travis Wellness Center of Austin provides colon cleanses that are natural, affordable, and often an effective alternative to pills or surgery. We also offer a range of other services, including skin care, sports rehab, foot baths, and our multi-day cleanse programs. Our team is available to schedule your free 30-minute consultation, where we’ll be happy to start your healthy colon cleanse.
Contact us today to get started. We look forward to helping you feel better with the many benefits provided by colonic therapy!